• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

504 - Training Inexperienced Employees

Slow dialogue: 1:14
Explanations: 2:42
Fast dialogue: 12:26

Kazuko: I really appreciate you helping with the training of the newbies. I couldn’t have done it without you.

Martin: Don’t mention it. I remember when I was still wet behind the ears and the veterans in the company gave me the benefit of their time and expertise. They propped me up until I could stand on my own two feet.

Kazuko: I can’t imagine you as a novice. Everybody here thinks of you as the cornerstone of the institution.

Martin: Well, that may be, but you should have seen me in the early years. I was naive and reckless. I may be more adept at my job now, but I felt inept for years.

Kazuko: I saw you talking with some of the new recruits. What advice did you give them?

Martin: I gave them the same advice that an old hand gave me when I first started: Take every piece of advice you get with a grain of salt!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى