• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

511 - Getting Plastic Surgery

Slow dialogue: 1:24
Explanations: 3:43
Fast dialogue: 15:51

George: What are you doing?

Joan: I’m looking through these magazines to try and decide which plastic surgery procedures I should have next year.

George: You’re not thinking of going under the knife.

Joan: Yes, I am. I’ve always wanted to improve on the way I look, and I’m tired of these wrinkles and sagging skin. I want to look 25 again!

George: That’s ridiculous. Nobody who is 45 can look 25. People who get Botox, have facelifts, or tummy tucks look weird.

Joan: That’s because they didn’t go to the best plastic surgeons. I won’t make that mistake. Help me decide. Should I get liposuction and a nose job, or should I go all out and get breast implants, too?

George: I think you’ve gone off the deep end. We’ve been friends for over 20 years and you don’t need any cosmetic surgery. You’re perfect the way you are.

Joan: You can’t be serious!

George: I’m dead serious, and if you get all of that plastic surgery, you’ll look like an over-the-hill Barbie doll, and I’m not going to be seen in public with you.

Joan: What’s wrong with a little plastic surgery? I just want to feel better about myself.

George: You don’t need plastic surgery to do that. You just need to spend more time with me and your other friends who like you just the way you are!

Joan: Sagging skin and all?

George: What sagging skin?

Joan: I feel younger already.

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى