• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

528 - Negotiating Salary

Slow dialogue: 1:25
Explanations: 4:19
Fast dialogue: 16:09

Renaldo: Hello, may I speak to Simone Otto?

Simone: This is Simone. May I ask who’s calling?

Renaldo: This is Renaldo Garcia at Cinetect. You interviewed for a position with me last week.

Simone: Oh, yes, of course. How are you?

Renaldo: I’m doing well. The reason I’m calling is that I was very impressed with you last week, and I’d like to offer you the job.

Simone: Thank you very much. I’m delighted to hear it. I really appreciate the job offer.

Renaldo: I think we now need to talk about salary. What are your salary requirements?

Simone: Well, for this type of position, I would be looking for a salary range between $60,000 and $65,000.

Renaldo: Hmm, that’s a bit higher than I was thinking, given our budget constraints. Perhaps we can give you an attractive compensation package if the salary isn’t quite what you’re looking for.

Simone: I’m certainly open to negotiations, though I think that the salary range I named is comparable to that of similar positions in the field.

Renaldo: All right. Why don’t you consider this: I can give you a salary of $50,000 and I’ll increase your annual vacation time from two weeks to three weeks.

Simone: Hmm, I’ll need to think about that...

Renaldo: In this economy, it’s a salary that many people would jump at.

Simone: I understand that, but I also know that I have a lot to offer your company.

Renaldo: That’s certainly true, and I don’t you to walk away from this job if there’s any way we can close the gap in salary.

Simone: If you’re willing to up the offer to $60,000, then I think it may be doable.

Renaldo: Well, $60,000 is really the ceiling for that position. I’ll have to give it some thought and call you back.

Simone: Please do, and again, thank you very much for the offer. It would be an honor to work with you and to work at Cinetect.

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى