• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

532 - Using an Online Email Program

Slow dialogue: 1:29
Explanations: 3:35
Fast dialogue: 15:58

Luigi: What do you think of this new email program?

Selma: I don’t know yet. I just started using it. The interface is pretty intuitive, but I haven’t figured out how to sort my inbox by date.

Luigi: That’s easy. Let me show you. All you have to do is hit one of these buttons and it’ll sort automatically.

Selma: Oh, I see. Let me try to compose a message. I’ll cc: myself and I’ll bcc: you to make sure it goes through. It looks like if I don’t want to send it right away, I can save the message as a draft. If I do send it, does it save a copy?

Luigi: Yes, it should. Refresh the page and it should show up in “sent mail.”

Selma: Oh, yeah, there it is. Let’s see, I can also archive messages or mark them as junk or send them straight to trash. How do I add contacts?

Luigi: You can put contacts into your address book by dragging an email address into your “contacts” folder, like this.

Selma: Okay, one more thing: I want to set up spam filters and some other filters to block unwanted emails.

Luigi: You can do that in this window, see? Whose emails are you blocking?

Selma: Yours, if don’t stop forwarding all of those stupid jokes every day.

Luigi: And deprive you of the fun? Never!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى