• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

539 - Spending Time with Family

Slow dialogue: 1:22
Explanations: 2:52
Fast dialogue: 12:53

Claus: Go home. You need to spend more time with your loved ones before they report you missing.

Marcia: This is the busy season. Do you think I have time to stop to smell the roses when I have work coming out of my ears?

Claus: It’s true we’re busy, but you get too wrapped up in your work. How old are your daughters?

Marcia: They’re six and nine.

Claus: Right. Before you know it, they’ll be grown and you’ll have missed out on their childhood. Take it from someone who knows. Don’t take your family for granted.

Marcia: I know you’re right. I need to spend more quality time with them – just as soon as the busy season is over.

Claus: Time slips by while you’re not paying attention. Look at me. I worked my butt off to get where I am now, but at what cost? My wife and I are practically strangers and I barely know my children. You don’t want to end up like me.

Marcia: So I should see you as a cautionary tale?

Claus: Yup. Consider this a public service announcement.

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى