• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

542 - Renting a Movie

Slow dialogue: 1:18
Explanations: 3:26
Fast dialogue: 16:12

Brenda: I have to return these movies in the drop box today or I’ll have late fees. Can I get you anything while I’m out?

Jang: Are you still renting movies from the video store? I use a service that delivers the movies to my mailbox. There are never any late fees.

Brenda: I’ve thought about subscribing to one of those services, but I think I would really miss browsing at the video store. I like checking out the new releases and staff picks, and you never know what you’ll find to buy in the bargain bins.

Jang: Renting movies online is so much quicker and easier. I can browse the titles quickly, read the descriptions, read reviews, and sometimes even watch a trailer. Then, all I need to do is put the movie in my queue, and as soon as I mail one movie back, they send me another one. It’s that simple.

Brenda: It does sound easy, but not everything that’s easy is better. Some of us like to take our time to make our selections.

Jang: Whatever. If you want to spend your time looking for movies rather than watching them, that’s your prerogative.

Brenda: Are you really going to let me off so easily? I thought I was in for another one of your lectures.

Jang: You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى