• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

544 - Working from a Home Office

Slow dialogue: 1:20
Explanations: 3:27
Fast dialogue: 13:58

Adrina: So this is your new home office. It’s nice.

Victor: It’s functional, and I like it. When my company decided to lower its overhead by decentralizing, it gave employees the option to work from home. When I heard that, I didn’t think twice about making the change.

Adrina: I’m not surprised. Lots of people would kill to work from home. Did you have to get dedicated phone and fax lines?

Victor: No, I already have a company cell phone, and I mainly use email to communicate with the office.

Adrina: I assume you get to set your own schedule. Do you find it hard to concentrate on your work? I know I’d be distracted all the time if I had a home office.

Victor: It’s true that there are a lot more distractions at home, but I try to block them out. For me, it’s not getting down to work that’s a problem, it’s getting myself to stop thinking about work all the time! That’s one of the drawbacks of working where you live. I’m more productive, but I’m also more work-centered.

Adrina: I can see that, though I’d still take working from home over working at the office any day.

Victor: I thought you had a home office for your real estate business.

Adrina: I do, but it’s not very conducive to getting any work done.

Victor: Why’s that?

Adrina: My home office doubles as the guestroom and the kids’ playroom!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى