• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

548 - Working for an Impossible Boss

Is your boss impossible to work with? I know mine is. Learn how to fight back in this episode.

Slow dialogue: 1:46
Explanations: 3:55
Fast dialogue: 18:09

Mr. Mann: Why are all these people milling around doing no work? Laura! You’re in charge when I’m out of the office and you’re incompetent!

Laura: Mr. Mann, we need to talk in private. Let’s go into your office.

Mr. Mann: What is this about?

Laura: Mr. Mann, I’ve tried to do my job the best I can, but I won’t tolerate your verbal abuse any longer.

Mr. Mann: Verbal abuse?! I’m just telling it like it is. It’s my…it’s my…management style. This is business. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Laura: If I thought this was about my performance, I would certainly take any constructive criticism, but this is really about your inappropriate behavior.

Mr. Mann: What inappropriate behavior? You’re questioning my behavior?

Laura: Yes, I’ve held my tongue long enough. Every day, you come back to the office tipsy from a three-martini lunch, and you go off on me in front of the other employees. That undermines my authority and puts me in an impossible position.

Mr. Mann: I’m your boss and you have no right to question the way I run this house…I mean, department.

Laura: With all due respect, this is no way to run a department.

Mr. Mann: And how dare you suggest that I’m drunk? You don’t know who you’re dealing with.

Laura: Oh, yes I do. You’re my ex-boss. I’ve had enough. I quit!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى