• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

434 – Using Coupons and Rebates

Slow dialogue: 1:12
Explanations: 3:51
Fast dialogue: 17:00

Torsten: What are you doing, clipping coupons? That’s a waste of time.

Cindy: You can think what you like, but these days, we have to cut corners wherever we can.

Torsten: No one actually saves much money using coupons.

Cindy: That’s what you think. The last time I went to the grocery store, I saved over $20 just by using coupons.

Torsten: How can you keep track of all of the expiration dates and the terms and conditions? It’s not worth the trouble.

Cindy: Do you feel that way about rebate offers, too? A month ago, I bought our new TV and saved 20 percent. And yesterday, I bought a pack of DVDs for just $2.

Torsten: Are you putting me on? A pack of DVDs for $2?

Cindy: Yeah, it was a great offer, but it was only for one day. I had to cut out the UPC code, fill out a form, and mail it in with the receipt to the manufacturer. Then, I sent a copy of the receipt to the retailer and got another discount. That’s how I got the DVDs for next to nothing.

Torsten: You might save money with rebates, but you have to sit around forever waiting for the rebate check.

Cindy: It’s true that the turnaround is often 8-10 weeks, but some of the offers are worth the wait.

Torsten: Do what you like, but I’m too busy to mess around with coupons and rebates.

Cindy: That’s why you married a penny-pincher. If I left it up to you, we’d be in the poorhouse by now!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى