• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

437 – Having a Best Friend

Slow dialogue: 1:08
Explanations: 3:24
Fast dialogue: 15:59

Lucy: I’m so excited! My friend, Marlene, is coming to town for a visit.

Buddy: Have I met Marlene?

Lucy: No, I don’t think so. We grew up together and we were always joined at the hip.

Buddy: When I was little, I had a friend like that. We were blood brothers.

Lucy: Yeah, Marlene and I did everything together and she was my confidant about everything.

Buddy: She sounds like a great friend.

Lucy: Yeah, she always had my back and I could always count on her to give it to me straight.

Buddy: A friend like that is hard to come by. Are you still close?

Lucy: Not as close as I’d like. We live in different cities and it’s hard to keep up with what’s happening in each other’s lives.

Buddy: I can see that. Does she know you’re getting married?

Lucy: No, I wanted to break the news to her face-to-face.

Buddy: Why? I would have thought you’d want to tell her the good news right away.

Lucy: Well, I want her to be my maid of honor and I’m not sure how she’ll react to the dress she’ll have to wear.

Buddy: Is it that bad?

Lucy: My future mother-in-law picked it out and I can’t say “no.” Here’s a picture of it.

Buddy: Well, I’m glad she’s such a good friend, because if anything can break up a friendship, it’s that dress.

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى