• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

460 - Working in a Bad Economy

Slow dialogue: 1:10
Explanations: 2:48
Fast dialogue: 13:35

Shivon: This bad economy is really taking its toll.

Lex: Tell me about it! My company has already laid off 20% of its workforce, and now the management is talking about cutting salaries. It goes without saying that there won’t be any bonuses this year.

Shivon: What are you complaining about? At least you still have a job. Try working as a freelancer. I’ve had to cut my hourly rate to compete with all of the people flooding the job market.

Lex: At least you’re still able to pick and choose your clients. I have to do what my bosses tell me, no matter what. If they say I have to work overtime, that’s what I have to do. I don’t even get compensated for it! You can bill by the hour.

Shivon: What’s the good of billing by the hour if I don’t have any clients? You don’t know how good you have it. I don’t want to hear another word until you walk a mile in my shoes!

Lex: Ditto!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى