• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

490 - Eating Spoiled Food

Slow dialogue: 1:19
Explanations: 3:55
Fast dialogue: 15:25

Ryan: It’s really nice of you to make dinner for me. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a home-cooked meal.

Corrie: I’m happy to do it. First, though, let’s see what you have in your fridge.

Ryan: I have tons of food in there.

Corrie: What is that? It looks moldy.

Ryan: Oh, that’s cheese. I’m sure it’s still good, if we just cut off the moldy parts.

Corrie: Okay, but look at the “best if used by” date. This expired three months ago. What about this?

Ryan: That’s hamburger. Maybe you could make some spaghetti with meatballs.

Corrie: Not with this rotten meat. It’s definitely gone bad. Can’t you tell by the discoloration? Meat isn’t supposed to be gray.

Ryan: I guess you’re right. I bet this milk isn’t any good either, is it?

Corrie: Nope. It’s gone sour, and you might as well throw out this bread, too. It’s stale.

Ryan: Isn’t there anything you can use in this kitchen?

Corrie: Well, this oil is rancid, this butter looks tainted, the vegetables are wilted, and even your canned goods are rusted. You do have a lot of food in your kitchen, but it’s been here a long, long time.

Ryan: I don’t like things to go to waste.

Corrie: I guess not. I’m still willing to make you dinner, but we’ll have to do some shopping. My cooking isn’t the best, but I don’t usually give people food poisoning, and I don’t want to start now.

Ryan: Okay, okay, give me a list and I’ll go to the market.

Corrie: And while you’re there, I’ll see what I can do about getting rid of all of this hazardous waste!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى