• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

493- Ordering at a Sandwich Shop

Slow dialogue: 1:20
Explanations: 3:51
Fast dialogue: 15:55

Employee: Welcome to Grubway. What can I get for you?

Jared: I’m still deciding. I’m trying to lose weight and I hear that eating a sandwich for lunch every day will help me do that. Do you guys have a BLT or a club?

Employee: We don’t have a BLT, but we do have a ham or turkey club.

Jared: Okay, I’ll take the club.

Employee: Ham or turkey?

Jared: Can I get half and half, or better yet, can I get double ham and double turkey?

Employee: Sure, no problem.

Jared: I’d like cheese on that, too.

Employee: Would you like your bread toasted and the cheese melted?

Jared: Uh, sure.

Employee: What else would you like on your sandwich, the works?

Jared: What comes with the works?

Employee: It includes lettuce, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, olives, and pickles, and any spreads, condiments, or seasonings you’d like.

Jared: Oh, okay. I’ll have the works, but hold the pickles and olives. I’d like mayonnaise on the side, too, please. You know what? I’d like to add some chicken to that.

Employee: That’ll be $1.20 additional.

Jared: That’s fine. I’d also like extra cheese, and why don’t you add some roast beef, too?

Employee: Okay, I can do that. Will that be all?

Jared: Yeah, but while you’re at it, throw in two bags of chips and a couple of cookies.

Employee: Okay, I can ring you up down here.

Jared: Hey, tell me, how long before I start losing weight?

Employee: Well, that’s hard to say. You may want to look at the nutritional information chart to determine that.

Jared: Nah, I can already feel the pounds coming off!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى