• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

494 - Types of Story Endings

Slow dialogue: 1:40
Explanations: 3:46
Fast dialogue: 15:07

Hamid: I just finished a really good book. I thought the characters were headed toward a tragic ending, but there was a twist near the end, and everything turned out well. It was so satisfying!

Rachel: It sounds sappy to me.

Hamid: It wasn’t sappy at all. It was just a happy ending. I know what you like. You like those disaster movies with catastrophic endings where everyone dies.

Rachel: At least that would be more realistic than everyone living happily ever after. I just saw the series finale of my favorite TV show. You know what they did? They ended the series with a cliffhanger. Nothing was resolved.

Hamid: That’s horrible! How could they leave people hanging like that? Weren’t you just a little mad?

Rachel: No, I wasn’t. The ending stayed true to the spirit of the show. It was a dark show and the ending was equally dark.

Hamid: Well, I bet they ended the series that way so they could make a movie sequel.

Rachel: Yeah, maybe, but I don’t care either way. Life doesn’t end neatly and neither should a good story.

Hamid: Remind me never to read any stories you write or any movies you make!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى