• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

501 - Buying Glasses

Slow dialogue: 1:15
Explanations: 3:25
Fast dialogue: 16:48

Alice: Ooh, look at these! Don’t I look great? I’ve always wanted sunglasses like these.

Pierre: You’re supposed to be here helping me pick out frames for my new bifocals.

Alice: I don’t know why you won’t get progressives. That’s what everybody is getting these days.

Pierre: I’ve always had bifocals and that’s what I’m going to get.

Alice: Are you going to get metal, plastic, or rimless frames?

Pierre: I’m not sure. The optician said that with my prescription, I could get any kind.

Alice: Okay, try these. How do they feel?

Pierre: I like the way the hinges move, but they’re too small for my head. Hey, these are nice. I think I’ll go with these.

Alice: There’s no accounting for taste! Okay, but what about the lenses? There are so many options. You can get ones that reduce glare, ones that darken automatically, ones with anti-scratch coating…

Pierre: I want to keep it nice and simple. I don’t need want any of those options.

Alice: How about these for a backup pair? They’re designer frames.

Pierre: Give me those. I should have known better than to let you tag along. What was I thinking?!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى