• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

510 - Taking a Shower or a Bath

Slow dialogue: 1:19
Explanations: 3:12
Fast dialogue: 14:44

I spent the day helping my friend, Babbit, on his farm. When I got home, my wife said, “You stink!” I headed straight for the shower.

I ran the water, closed the shower curtain, and adjusted the showerhead. I worked the soap into a lather and scrubbed from head to toe. I rinsed off the soap and toweled off.

When I went back into the living room, my wife said, “You still stink! You need to soak in a bath!”

I went back into the bathroom, put the stopper in the bathtub, and turned on the faucet. I didn’t want to take any chances. I took some of my wife’s bubble bath and poured it into the bathtub. When the bath was ready, I got in. I soaked for a half hour and I washed every nook and cranny.

When I went back into the living room, my wife said, “Wow, you smell as pretty as a flower!” That wasn’t exactly what I was going for, but I’d rather smell like flowers than pigs!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى