• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

518 - Learning Self-Defense

Slow dialogue: 1:14
Explanations: 3:10
Fast dialogue: 13:55

Teacher: Welcome, everybody, to this self-defense class. Today, you’ll learn how to size up a situation and how to tell the difference between a harmless situation and a threatening one. You’ll also begin to learn some hand-to-hand combat moves to defend yourselves.

Amy: Oh, good. I can’t wait to learn some martial arts so I can beat up anyone who tries anything.

Teacher: Well, the best thing we can do in a dangerous situation is to avoid having to fight. It’s not a good idea to confront someone pumped up on adrenaline. If you can defuse the situation or run away, that would be the best strategy.

Amy: All right, but if someone is harassing me, I want to be ready to do some damage.

Teacher: I’m not sure if that’s the right mindset…

Amy: I always trust my instincts. If my intuition tells me that someone may be dangerous, I want to get in the first punch.

Teacher: Whoa, that’s not the purpose of this class. You’re here to learn defense, remember?

Amy: Yes, but you know what they say: The best defense is a good offense!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

رد: 518 - Learning Self-Defense

:k69:
Slow dialogue: 1:14
Explanations: 3:10
Fast dialogue: 13:55

Teacher: Welcome, everybody, to this self-defense class. Today, you’ll learn how to size up a situation and how to tell the difference between a harmless situation and a threatening one. You’ll also begin to learn some hand-to-hand combat moves to defend yourselves.

Amy: Oh, good. I can’t wait to learn some martial arts so I can beat up anyone who tries anything.

Teacher: Well, the best thing we can do in a dangerous situation is to avoid having to fight. It’s not a good idea to confront someone pumped up on adrenaline. If you can defuse the situation or run away, that would be the best strategy.

Amy: All right, but if someone is harassing me, I want to be ready to do some damage.

Teacher: I’m not sure if that’s the right mindset…

Amy: I always trust my instincts. If my intuition tells me that someone may be dangerous, I want to get in the first punch.

Teacher: Whoa, that’s not the purpose of this class. You’re here to learn defense, remember?

Amy: Yes, but you know what they say: The best defense is a good offense!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى