• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

526 - Talking About Age

Slow dialogue: 1:17
Explanations: 3:18
Fast dialogue: 13:12

Gabby: Another birthday! I’m going to stop celebrating. What’s there to celebrate – getting old and decrepit?

Cherif: Are you kidding me? We’re in the prime of our lives. Who’s decrepit? I’m not.

Gabby: If I’m in my prime, then why do I feel so middle age?

Cherif: It’s a matter of perspective. It’s true that we’re not spring chickens anymore, but who wants all of the angst of youth? Not me. I like living these mature years without the insecurity and uncertainty of youth.

Gabby: It’s not that. I don’t miss the awkwardness of my teenage years, and I definitely don’t miss the struggles I had to go through in my 20s. What I miss is the excitement of seeing and experiencing things for the first time. If I’m nostalgic, then I’m nostalgic for the innocence of youth.

Cherif: Come on. There’s nothing stopping you from seeing and trying new things now. Don’t tell me that you’ve seen and done everything.

Gabby: No, I haven’t.

Cherif: Then you’ll come with me next Saturday, and I guarantee you a new experience.

Gabby: What new experience?

Cherif: Have you ever tried skydiving?

Gabby: No, I haven’t and I don’t plan to now. I may be old, but I’m not ready to kick the bucket yet!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى