• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

530 - Exterior Parts of a Car

Slow dialogue: 1:14
Explanations: 3:05
Fast dialogue: 14:10

Ethan: You missed a spot.

Marie: Hold on. When we made our bet for the loser to wash the winner’s car, it didn’t include the other person being there and being a pain in the neck.

Ethan: I’m just here to make sure everything gets washed properly, from the hood to the taillights.

Marie: Don’t you worry. See how carefully I’m washing the windshield, side mirrors, and headlights? I bet they’ve never been cleaner.

Ethan: When are you going to get to the tires and the hubcaps? And I think you forgot the tailpipe.

Marie: Will you get lost? I’ll do a better job without you looking over my shoulder.

Ethan: I doubt that. If I weren’t here, who would remind you to clean the roof rack and the windshield wipers? I bet you would have forgotten those, for sure.

Marie: I’m going to forget about this whole thing if you don’t shut up.

Ethan: Nah uh. That’s not an option. When you lose a bet, you have to pay the price.

Marie: Well, I’m willing to be a graceful loser if you’ll stop gloating.

Ethan: Not a chance! Don’t forget the grills!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى