• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

538 - Finding the Perfect Gift

Slow dialogue: 1:07
Explanations: 2:40
Fast dialogue: 12:00

Fae: Help! I still need to buy a gift for my mother and I can’t seem to think of the perfect present, something that’ll really knock her socks off.

Pablo: Why don’t you just get her a gift certificate or a gift card? That way, she can pick out her own gift.

Fae: Oh, she would hate that. She would think that I didn’t put any thought into buying her a present at all, while I’ve been racking my brain to think of something she’ll like. Maybe I should buy her a car!

Pablo: Now, don’t get carried away. You get like this every year. I know you want to please your mother, but remember, it’s the thought that counts.

Fae: I wish that were true. If I get her the wrong gift, I’m afraid she’ll be disappointed, or worse, she’ll hold it against me for the rest of my life.

Pablo: It boggles my mind how you can work yourself up like this every year.

Fae: How can I not? You know my mother.

Pablo: Yes, I do, and I have one piece of advice for you: Buy her a gift she can return.

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى