• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

547 - Shopping for a Hat

Learn about buying a hat in English in this episode.

Slow dialogue: 1:20
Explanations: 3:15
Fast dialogue: 16:16

Christine: What do you think of this one?

Eric: We’re here to buy hats to protect us from the sun while we’re on vacation. Do you think a beret will do that?

Christine: No, but it looks great on me, don’t you think? Isn’t it great to be getting away to the beach in the middle of winter! I already picked out a straw hat with a wide, floppy brim, so I’m all set for the trip.

Eric: In that case, help me pick one out. How about this baseball cap?

Christine: Well, the brim gives your face plenty of shade, but it leaves the back of your head exposed. How about this helmet?

Eric: Very funny. Do you want me to suffocate in this thing? Okay, hand me that cowboy hat.

Christine: That looks cute on you, but it’s huge and it’s going to get squished in the luggage. Hey, try these two hats on!

Eric: Stop messing around. I don’t need a top hat, and that one looks like a bonnet!

Christine: Okay, okay, how about this straw hat? Like mine, it’s soft enough to travel in a suitcase.

Eric: Hey, this one isn’t bad. How do I look?

Christine: Just like the tourist that you are, but that makes two of us.

Eric: I couldn’t care less. I don’t care if I look cool on vacation as long as I am cool!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى