• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

549 - Using a Camera

Not familiar with the new digital cameras? Learn all about them in English in this episode.

Slow dialogue: 1:17
Explanations: 2:49
Fast dialogue: 12:32

Ingrid: I don’t mind lending you my camera for the trip, but first, let me show you how to use it.

Deng: No need to do that. I took a photography class in high school, and I pretty much know all there is to know about taking pictures.

Ingrid: Wasn’t that a long time ago? This is a digital camera with some new features. For instance, this camera has auto zoom, image stabilization, and a memory card.

Deng: It can’t be that different from the camera I used 15 years ago. This looks like a point-and-shoot. You look through the viewer and push the button, right?

Ingrid: Well, not quite. You can adjust the flash and shutter speed, see? You can also attach a lens for wide-angle or close-up shots. You can even review your photos, saving the ones you like or deleting the ones you don’t want anymore.

Deng: Okay, I got it. By the way you’re talking, you’d think I was born yesterday. Just show me where to load the film!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى