• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

I just passed part one

Bifadel Allah wa bihamdihi, I just passed part one of CMA
I like to thanks Gmiza, Dr Ahmed, all moderators, and members of this forum for the huge support they give
I hope the best for all candidates

رد: I just passed part one

Congratulations, Can you tell us what score you got and how was the exam ? is it enough Gleim Questions ? to pass Part One ? thanks for your feedback and again Congratulations Sameh

Thank you Sameh, well about my grade I just get enough to pass the first part, as I was very nervous on the exam and the essay was very hard and complicated, but it seems that questions are really weighted and every word count, Gleim questions are excellent also questions on IMA website are also good, I solved also some of the retired questions, the essay questions were totally different of what I found in Gleim or anywhere else, I have an advise regarding solving problems, it's good to memorize some questions especially ones related to internal controls.
Hope the best for all and I'll be here for any help

Well Thanks for your reply , Did you study Part 1 as a self study ? Actually i study it currently a self study supported by GMIZA materials , i hope that can be enough what do you think

Well Thanks for your reply , Did you study Part 1 as a self study ? Actually i study it currently a self study supported by GMIZA materials , i hope that can be enough what do you think
Yes I studied by myself using materials on Gmiza, I also did research on hard topics or big words using www.investopedia.com and www.accountingcoach.com, it took me about 4 months 6 days a week, 4 hours a day

الف مليون مبروك يا باشا .. طلب ولو رخم معلش انا اسف جدا جدا والله .. ممكن ايميك .. بكرر اسفي معلش عايز اتكلم معاك بشكل مباشر .. واذكرك بالقول الكريم .. خيركم من تعلم العلم وعلمه

حوكا

اللهم علمنا ما ينفعنا وانفعنا بما علمتنا /خير الناس انفعهم للناس/جزاكم اللة خيرا

أعلى