• مرحبا بكم

تم تطوير شبكة ومنتديات الجميزه للتماشى مع التطور الحقيقي للمواقع الالكترونيه وبهدف تسهيل التصفح على زوارنا واعضائنا الكرام لذلك تم التطوير وسيتم ارسال اشعار لكل الاعضاء على بريدهم الالكترونى لإعلامهم بان تم تطوير المنتدى

468 - Organizing Your Office

Slow dialogue: 1:17
Explanations: 3:36
Fast dialogue: 14:10

I have a very disorganized office. My co-workers have been making jokes about my office for a long time, and my boss finally cracked down on me. He told me: “Get the office organized by Friday – no excuses!” What choice did I have?

I’ve always been a pack rat. I hate to throw anything out, but I was determined to turn over a new leaf. It’s true I’ve worked in the same office for four years and have accumulated a lot of paper, but if I put my mind to it, I’m sure I could get rid of all of the clutter.

There are piles of paper and files all over my desk and sorting them out won’t be easy. All I need to do, though, is to purge my filing cabinets of old files to make room for new ones. I also need to triage the papers on my desk, on the floor, and in my overflowing inbox. Then, I only need to make new files and label them. Finally, I’ll only keep those things on my desk that are essential and get rid of anything that isn’t.

That’s a pretty good plan, don’t you think? I’ve already made a to-do list. Now all I need to do is start on those tasks!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

أكثر...

أعلى